Название: English vocabulary in use (upper-intermediate and advanced)
Автор: Michael McCarthy, Felicity O'Dell
Издательство: Cambridge University Press
Год издания: 1994
Кол-во страниц: 303 л.
Размер: 14.2 Мб
Vocabulary in Use Pre-intermediate and Intermediate is a vocabulary book for intermediate learners of English, primarily designed as a self-study reference and practice book, but which can also be used for classroom work. In its style and format it is similar to its upper intermediate and advanced equivalent, English Vocabulary in Use.
• 100 easy-to-use units: over 2,500 vocabulary items in a wide range of topic areas are presented, contextualise and explained and explained on left-hand pages with a variety of follow-up activities on right-hand pages.
• Helps to build on and expand existing vocabulary.
• Suggests tips and techniques for good learning habits.
• Designed to be flexible: can be used both for self-study and in class.
• Provides a comprehensive key with not only answers to the exercises but also more comments on how the language is used.
• Includes a detailed index with phonetic transcriptions.
Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы иметь возможность оставлять комментарии
Комментариев пока нет